Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Health Has Taken A Turn For The Worst

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am very sick and that is why I haven't been online. My blood pressure was not responding to medication and my right ankle and foot are swelling daily. I went to the doctor Tuesday, he did a EKG which came back abnormal and my breathing is only at 50% He placed me on 5 medication and set me up an appt for a consult with a cardiologist.

I left the office and went and had labs drawn and came home and called and checked on my other appts. I am seeing the cardiologist Thursday at 3:30 pm and I have an appt Friday to go have a chest x-ray and a bilateral lower ultrasound done.

I took my new medication this morning and my blood pressure bottomed out and made me faint, I spent the rest of the day in the bed unable to move and with dry heaves. So needless to say I am one sick lady.

I will keep everyone updated as I can. Hope everyones week is going alot better than mine.