Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life or Lack there of it

Well April is over and I say good ridance. It was a extremely bad month for me personally. I fell off the diet wagon hard and gained back 9 pounds. I am still struggling everyday to get a grip on my eating again. All those bad habits that happen when I am stressed have reared their ugly head. McDonalds, Chips and Dip, Pepsi, it just makes me want to scream!! I was doing so good. Wish me luck in conquering this again. I am going to need all the support and encouragement I can get!

I got reminded the other day that I am "still" fat. My wonderful fiance sent me a very nice present for my birthday. I tried it on and it is no where near fitting me. *tears*. So it is hanging where I can look at it everyday. I have a mission and a goal now so I think that will probably help this battle. I hope to be into it by the time he gets here in July. I have a feeling these are going to be the longest 2 months of my life.

Mom is about the same, her myelogram has been resheduled for this Thursday I will let you all know how it goes. She did finally get her disability approved so we may actually be able to pay the bills next month without me having to go sell my body on a street corner...

Then again it wouldn't be worth much so that was a bad idea... lol!

Hope you are all having a better life than me right now.