Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy, Sad, Confused, Jealous

You could apply all or some of those too many parts of my life right now. Once again, I have no idea if I have the right to feel any of them. I mean, some I brought on myself. But still, some I never asked for and some I really should NOT FEEL.

My life is, to put it mildly complicated. This blog is my sanctuary, my special place. When I'm down, I write here. When I'm happy, I write here. When I'm stressed, I write here. Sometimes I cannot find my voice, and I cannot post. These days are the worst as I walk around with the weight of the world upon my shoulders. I have lots on my mind and lots of things that need to be said but I can make no sense of any of the clutter running around my brain today.

I have learned something recently regarding this situation. I have no control. Nothing I can do, say, think or dream of will change a damn thing. I don't know what I am doing anymore. I thought I had everything figured out. Now I know that you can't have anything totally planned or even figured out, something is always going to get thrown into the mix to mess things up. I want to have a normal life, but what is normal?