Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you had a great holiday season and you are ready to embrace a new year and new decade. 2010 presents a fresh new year with three hundred and sixty-five days full of possibilities. When you look at the clean slate it presents, it’s only natural to resolve to make the most of the opportunities to come.

This year I hope to achieve the following goals.
  • I’m going to be the best, loving, supportive partner that I can be for my wonderful husband and love of my life Bruce.
  • I’m going to surround myself with positive people. Toxic people have no place in my life and I will not let them in, whether they are blood relations or not.
  • I'm going to do what makes me happy, not what others believe I should do.
  • I’m going to join a gym (again) and start going at least 3 times a week.
  • I’m going to start buying healthier food (again).
  • I’m going to get as close to my goal weight as possible in a safe and healthy way.
  • I’m going to increase my fitness levels so I can have a great time exploring Arizona with my wonderful husband Bruce. There is so much to see and do.
  • I’m going to go back to school to better myself for a more secure future.
  • I’m going to take a photography class. I love photography and would like to learn all about it.
I'm feeling hopeful that my life is headed in the right direction. Moving forward I accept that I may occasionally falter in my journey. I know it will be very difficult, but I also know it will be worth it.