Saturday, March 3, 2012

Failure

Holy crap it is March already?

As you already know this last week was not good for me at all.  Friday morning I weighed in at 254.2 so I gained 3.4 pounds since my last weigh in.  This was a really really hard week for me.  Probably the hardest since I started my weight loss journey.  I ate way off plan Panda Express, Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Taco Bell all found their way into my mouth this past week.  I am actually getting ill just typing this.  My exercise was terrible I walked three times in seven days, and my will power was MIA.

So my goal for this weekend is to get motivated and get back on track.  I started off today by walking 2.39 miles and drinking lots and lots of water.  I have to lose 3.4 pounds that I have already lost and then get busy accomplishing some mini goals that are just within my reach.

Right now I feel like a complete failure. If anyone has seen my willpower, let me know I would sure like to find it again.