Monday, April 9, 2012

This is what a lack of motivation looks like

 Last Weigh In Weight: 246.0
Today's Weigh In Weight: 253.6
This Week's Weight Gain: ↑ 7.6
BMI: 40.9 - Extremely Obese
Total Weight Loss: 45.0

The last two weeks have been kinda weird for me.  It all started with an ear infection and a sore throat and all went downhill from there.  I stopped watching what I was eating, I stopped exercising, I stopped tracking my water intake, I stopped weighing daily and I stopped CARING.   I can count 3 trips to Panda Express, 2 trips to Taco Bell, and 1 trip to Carl's Jr for sure and I am sure there are some others I don't recall.  The only thing I can say that I didn't do is I DID NOT DRINK ANY SODA of any kind,  for that I can be grateful. (100 days without soda)

It took me 3 weeks to lose that 7 pounds and 2 weeks to gain it back.  Today I recommitted myself to getting healthy and fit.   I ate well, I drank my water, and I got out this evening and walked a mile.  That mile almost killed me, but I guess that is what I should expect since I have not exercised in almost a month.

The mountain feels high right now but I am up to the challenge to climb it!