Sunday, May 27, 2012

Calgon Take Me Away

Good Evening I hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday weekend.  I took four days off for the Memorial Day weekend, but instead of using them for the normal rest and relaxation, I used them to get my butt back on track. I cleaned my bedroom,  bathroom and cleaned out my closet and all my drawers. I also started walking again,  I have walked 7.05 miles in the last 3 days!
          • Activity: Walking 2.11 mi 5/25/2012 2:03 pm
          • Activity: Walking 1.86 mi 5/26/2012 6:25 pm
          • Activity: Walking 3.08 mi 5/27/2012 10:37 am
I feel very great about this achievement.  The first day was okay, the second day was harder with a new route and rubbing a blister on the bottom of my foot.  Today I went for the gusto and walked 3.08 miles.  My legs and lower back are killing me, but it is a good kind of pain.

My plan for keeping on track now is to get up every morning before work and walk 2 miles.  It sounds great on paper, we will see how it pans out in theory starting tomorrow.   As for now I am tired, hurting, and all squeaky clean!  It has been a great day!!