Friday, February 8, 2013

Mischievious Diet Fairy

I woke up late feeling very dizzy and lightheaded this morning (I have Meniere Disease) I managed to get a quick shower, dressed and out the door without falling over or throwing up.

On my way to work I stopped at Sonic to get a Route 44 Coke that I had convinced myself I needed plus I had a coupon to get it FREE!! I got to work rushed inside with my purse hanging on my arm and my coke in one hand and my other hand free to work the time clock. While clocking in the cup in my left hand started cracking and my finger proceeded to go through the styrofoam. Half the coke went into my purse the other half and the cup went into the floor.

I assume that was the diet fairy trying to tell me I didn't need the drink after all. To finish off my wonderful morning I now have a flat tire. Is it really Friday? Cause it is really feeling like a Monday to me!!

Needless to say I did not remember to weigh in today either.