Sunday, March 9, 2014

What the . . .

I just had the most interesting 24 hours I have had in a very long time. Steve and I awoke yesterday both with diarrhea and vomiting. As the day progressed Steve got to feeling better and I spiked a fever, I took aspirin and the fever continued to go up and up. Around 11:00 pm last night it hit 102.9 and I broke out in hives all over my upper body and began shaking uncontrollably and my legs locked up. You could not had convinced me at this time I was not dying. I took benadryl and a muscle relaxer and laid down to wait it out. At some point I finally fell asleep. I am awake now and I have a temperature of 100.1 and my neck is swollen on the outside not the inside, otherwise I feel fine. Hopefully the getting better will continue today cause I ain't got know time for this tomorrow!