Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dear Easter Bunny,

Dear Easter Bunny,

I just had to write today to see if you stop in heaven as you hop along your way? You see a part of me is up there that I miss with all my heart. You see my Husband Steve lost his battle and tore my life apart.

So, I wanted to know if you go there, and if I could ask a favor of you? Can you take him a basket to heaven? Filled with colored eggs and bunnies too?

And could you please add a green egg? Green means new life and rest, for he is now resting in heaven no more pain and no more tests.

And could you add an orange egg? Orange for the color of a candle flame, for his light will always shine although our lives will never be the same.

And could you add an egg so blue? For blue is the color of the cloudless sky and when I see the geese flying over me. I know it’s a sign from him way up high.

And we can’t forget a yellow egg too. For yellow is the color of the sun and his love will shine down on me for all my days and nights to come.

And we also need a rainbow colored egg. For the rainbow way up in the sky. He said he will always live within me and his spirit will never die.

And last but not least a red egg if you could? For we all know red means the color of love, and I love my Husband oh so very much.

Please send my love to him above. Thank you Mr. Easter Bunny I really appreciate your time today and I will say a prayer for you too as you hop to Heaven for me on Easter Day.

When you take his basket up to the Heavens can you please whisper in his ear and wish him the happiest Easter from me and tell him I miss him more and more each passing day!