Saturday, January 7, 2017

So Here I am again

So here I am again. It has been 2 years since my husband suddenly passed away. In that 2 years I have dealt with my grief for the most part, I still and am sure I always will have bad days though. But emotionally I am a lot stronger.

I also had C6-C7 neck surgery in July 2016 which had almost a 3 month recovery time. My highest weight ever (305.6) was reached during that recovery time. I returned to work in October after being of work almost 4 months and I thought I would die, but again I rebuilt my strength slowly and finally got back to par.

Now it is finally time to deal with this weight for what I hope is the last time. I will be 50 years old in May and I do not want to go into my Senior years 150 pounds over weight. Right now my goal is to loss 50 pounds by my birthday which is May 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment