Friday, January 18, 2008

Working for the Weekend

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have gone back to work at my old office. I will be working graveyard with Monday and Tuesday nights off. I am responsible for the switchboard and the cleaning of the office. I am a night owl, I don't have to deal with other humans and it is mostly quiet at night so I have no complaints!

Bruce has purchased a plane ticket and will be here February 12-21! I am so excited that we will be spending the holiday for lovers together. Hell, I am just excited that I am going to be able to snuggle in his arms and look into his eyes. I have missed him so much. The holidays were terribly hard without him and me being so sick didn't help much either. I have lots planned while he is here, so many places and things I want to show him.

Have a good weekend everyone. I will be busy for most of it. Working at night and getting some well past due spring cleaning done around here during the day. Bruce would probably not want to use a shovel to get in the front door when he arrives.