Tuesday, February 12, 2008

To My Valentine

I had vowed not to love again because I loved too much because I loved freely and gave freely to those who did not return that love. I had closed my heart to love, to sadness and sorrow to joy and laughter. I stayed, locked away in my safe place, unknowing, unfeeling unmoved by the beauty of the world that passed me by.

I walked alive but unseeing through life with a heart no longer beating. Then one day I found myself loving again, this time knowing what love should be. This love brings a oneness that has made me whole. It is a mysterious mystical love and I have resigned myself to the knowledge that few will understand it.

I will never stop listening to the voice of this love, but will walk through the mysteries to find it and embrace it with all that I have. There is joy and sadness with this love and there is comfort and caring It brings a rapture that fills my spirit and sings in my soul echoed by the sound of my beating heart.

My Darling Bruce you are my soulmate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you. Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart.