Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

I got off work this morning very excited that it was my "weekend". I came home did dishes, laundry, rearranged my bedroom, took a shower and piled into bed to watch all the shows I had recorded on the dvr. I finally laid down to go to sleep aroud 11:45am. About an hour later the phone was ringing and in my half awake half asleep state I was just looking for the annoying noise to make it stop. On the other end of the phone was my job asking me to work tonight. The lady who works the two nights I am off can no longer work graveyard, so guess who has a 7 day work week. I need the money so I am not complaining....much lol.

My attempt to get back on the diet wagon has been really HARD this week. I can't find anything I want to eat healthy or non healthy. Food just doesn't taste good to me right now. I think lack of sleep and depression are messing with my taste buds.

Bruce is feeling somewhat better. He still refuses to go to the doctor, but he is a grown man and is capable of making that decision. I just hope he doesn't have whatever I had.

Well, that is about it for now just another day in paradise.