Monday, February 25, 2008

True Companion

What is being in love all about? Is it about caring or being cared for? Is it about loving or being loved? Putting the other person's happiness before your own or being happy together. I am not sure of the answers to these questions, but I do know that I have now found true, real, honest love with the most wonderful man that I have ever had the honor of knowing. Look up gentleman in the dictionary and you will find a photo of him. I had given up on love before him, I was not going through the pain and rejection yet again. I didn't realize how much a chance meeting in a pogo game room in August would change my life forever. Now I do believe in fate and miracles, what are the chances that we would have found each other any other way?

He came for his second visit February 12-20 and we had the most amazing, wonderful time. We went to many places, did many exciting wonderful things and just had a great time in general. We went to the Bellagio to the atrium which was decorated for Chinese New Years, we went to The Venitan and checked out the gondola rides and we went to New York, New York so he could ride the roller coaster. One of our out of town adventures took us to Bonnie Springs an old western town in Red Rock Canyon. We also adventured to Primm, Nevada to Buffalo Bills so he could ride the roller coaster, that we found out was closed once we got there.

Valentines Day was the most amazing day. Bruce gave me the most beautiful emerald and diamond earring and a crystal bear in a little pink heart shaped box. We had the most romantic dinner and he looked so incredibly handsome. I would tell you about the rest of our evening but I am afraid I would be banned forever so you will have to use your imagination {wink}, but let just say it was earth moving. I honestly can say that I have now found my true companion.

And so the wait for June begins when I will be going to visit him.