Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn FrOm VeGaS

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and it's even better when it falls on a weekend. I hope you all had a lovely evening of festivities and aren't suffering too much today. I personally look forward to Halloween every year. It's the one day that I have an excuse to dress up and be someone that isn't "me.

I have not been feeling great lately and yesterday was no exception. I left work early sick and came home and slept several hours then got up and Bruce suggested going out if I was feeling up to it. I got up, showered and we went out to dinner and down to Fremont Street Experience and then drove up the strip and stopped at the Bellagio long enough to walk (stumble) through the atrium and see the water show.

My darling hubby is nursing a major hangover today and I am just trying to get through the day and accomplish some housework and laundry. Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and don't forget to turn back your clocks one hour tonight.