Monday, December 1, 2008

Shame on me I’ve been neglecting the blog again

So I've been more than a little absent lately. Happy belated Thanksgiving my friends! I have so much to be thankful for this year. Not only did I have my husband home to celebrate the holiday with me, we also got to spend it with awesome friends (Jenn and Gary) who prepared a very delicious meal and were the most gracious of hosts.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the first of December! Where has the year gone!?! Feels like I just dressed up for a Halloween party and now sleigh bells are ringing. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. We have up our tree, a wreath, and various Christmas decorations. I say every year I am going to start early and have Christmas shopping done by now.

Well, guess what I have bought a total of ONE gift so far. His name is Kody.

Kodiak (Kody) is a full-blooded mini pinscher that I bought my husband Bruce for Christmas. He was missing his dog so much since he had to give him a way to move and I got tired of seeing his sad face looking at the doggies on the animal shelter page. Needless to say, he was very surprised when I brought him home. Kody has fit right in and he and the cats are getting along shockingly well to every one surprise.

So 25 Shopping Days left till Christmas guess I better get busy huh?