Friday, September 4, 2009

Rainy Days and Friday

So as you all know I just recently recovered from a major illness. Thanks for all your messages of support and concern. The funny thing is I more than likely caught the virus at the gym the place I am going to get healthy. You really never think about the germs that you are encountering while you are working out. So just a friendly reminder make sure you wipe down your equipment with disinfectant before and after you use it!

Work was INSANE today I am so glad I went to the gym before work! We are always busy before major holidays but today was just chaos! Around 3pm it started slowing down and started raining. Now you have to understand I live in Las Vegas, Nevada so rain is a major event! I went outside with a co-worker and we just stood in the rain for about 10 minutes, it was very refreshing and very relaxing.

After work Bruce and I went to the library, Walmart, and Smiths. One of the main things I went to pick up at Walmart was new socks for the gym. The socks I currently own were rubbing blisters on the bottom of my feet. I never realized until tonight how many colors, styles and brands of socks there were! I finally decided on hanes sports cool and dry. They are really cushy and are suppose to keep your feet from sweating. We will see.

Well I am off to bed I hope to go to the gym before work in the morning. I hope everyone has a great night!