Monday, September 14, 2009

Rest in Peace Patrick Swayze

Starting Weight: 264.9
Todays Weight : 266.1
Weight Gain :  ↑ 1.2

I am shocked by that number up there!! The reason I am shocked is because I was expecting it to be a lot higher!! As I am sure you have noticed I haven't blogged a lot the past week or so. The reason being is because I fell off the wagon, HARD. I will spare you all the gory details, some things are left best to the imagination! The sad thing or maybe the good thing is I did not enjoy myself. Most of the food I placed into my body did not taste like it "use" to taste. There was no enjoyment, no satisfaction, no pay off. Just me feeling bad because I should have stopped myself before I even started.

So now the journey begins to clean up the aftermath and get back on track. I just hope I am strong enough to do it.

May you rest in peace Patrick Swayze you will be dearly missed.