Sunday, August 22, 2010

I really did move it move it :)

Well a lot has happened since my last entry here. So let me catch everyone up to date.

Bruce, Kody and I on a spree of the moment packed up a U-Haul truck and moved back to Las Vegas, Nevada. We arrived late Wednesday, May 19, and moved into our new apartment on Thursday, May 20. The following Monday I had a job interview and was called back and hired within a couple of hours of leaving the business. I started my new WONDERFUL job and my new weight loss adventure on Monday, June 1. My starting weight was 298 pounds.

I really haven't been weighing myself but I could tell I was losing weight because the nursing scrubs I bought when I started my new job are now beginning to fall off of me. So today I finally decided to get on the scale and to my amazement I discovered I have officially lost 25 pounds (273). I have planned to step up my exercise starting tomorrow and plan to do a weekly weigh in on Mondays (but we all know how that goes).

So tomorrow is the start of another week. Another week of challenges to stay on track. Stay tuned here to see what my new week brings.