Thursday, August 11, 2011

Struggle... Stumble... Grumble

Everytime I get in my groove and think that I am finally winning this battle something happens and I find myself back down at the bottom, maybe even a little lower, trying to scratch and crawl my way back to the top!

Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If that is the case I am the most INSANE person I have ever known!!

Did you know that the biggest obstacle to weight loss is not your body but your mind? I have decided that I must focus on setting small realistic goals or I will go complete crazy looking at the big picture!

That being said my next goal is to conquer this plateau I have been on for the past 6 months and get under 260 pounds. I hope to accomplish this by Monday, August 22, 2011. ~~Accomplished!! 8/22/2011