Monday, August 1, 2011

Tales of the Scale - Week 31

Last Weigh In Weight: 265.2
Today's Weigh In Weight: 268.8
Weight Gain: ↑ 3.6
 BMI: 43.4 - Extremely Obese
Total Weight Loss: 29.8

♫ Here I go again on my own ♫ Going down the only road I've ever known ♫ Unfortunately that road is named Diet and I have taken a detour at the crossroad Frustration and gotten lost.  I have been gaining and losing the same five pounds for the past six months and it is really frustrating.  I have been setting goals and failing to achieve them.  I have not been eating properly nor have I been exercising. 

Today at work our Biggest Loser challenge began.  We weighed in and will be competing for 12 weeks.  Everyone who joined put in $25.00 and at last count we had 22 people so that is a pot of $550.00 for the winner.  

I am very excited and hope this provides me the needed incentive to get back on track.  My friend Kati is teaching me how to do Weight Watchers Points and so far it seems like a program I can stick with.

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.