Monday, November 12, 2007

10 Days

10 days does not seem like a very long time when you look at the big picture of life, but 10 days can be a life altering experience. In 10 days I met the love of my life, got engaged, and let my love go. He has completed what wasn't whole and has made me more happy than I have ever been in my life. Right now though I am hurting inside, my emotions are high and empty all at the same time. I want to cry but there are no more tears to release. Nobody said this was going to be easy, but nobody said this was going to be this hard either. He will be back soon but right now every tick of the clock seems like an eternity.

In the meantime, I will keep myself busy by looking for a new job since I came to the realization that life is too short to be consumed with drama and negativity and quit my old job. Here is to new beginnings.