Saturday, November 24, 2007

Taking Chances

I know I need a change. I know I have options. But I'm afraid. Afraid to leave what I know. Worried that different won't be better. Up until November 8 that was my way of thinking. I was not happy with the way things were going at my job, it seemed I had run out of room for advancement, there were promises made that were not happening, and the ones who were not giving 100% were being rewarded.

I took a vacation (November 1-7) and did some really deep soul searching and decided it was time to be brave and move forward. I called into work the morning I was suppose to return and let them know that I would not be returning, it was time to move on.

I now believe things happen for a reason. I have several job interviews set up and high expectations, and I am also planning a wedding to the most wonderful man I have ever met in my entire life, he completes me in a way no other person has ever come close. So what do you say to taking chances?