Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 has left the building

Hello Everyone! I've been sick in bed with a bad cough, sore throat, low-grade fever, chills, the works. Did you know that giving birth makes you lose control of your bladder when you cough, sneeze or laugh hard?

Nice visual, huh?!

While laying around in bed with my thoughts I started thinking back on this year and where I have been. Of course, the most important thing that happened to me this year was meeting the kind, caring, wonderful man that I now call my fiance, Bruce. The last 4 months with him in my life have been wonderful. His love has brought wholeness to my life. He is simply amazing. Hopefully, soon we will not have so many miles separating us.

Overall 2007 was one of the hardest years of my life - there was far too much sickness, uncertainty, and unnecessary stress. There are a few things I wouldn't want to be without from this year, yet I would not like to go through this year again. Life has been to painful this year and now I gladly bid 2007 farewell.