Sunday, December 9, 2007

Still Alive

I feel like I'm losing it. My last shred of sanity is slipping away. I can't even hold a coherent conversation. Stress has taken its toll. The lines around my eyes have deepened, circles under them darken. When I'm stressed I start out looking worse than I feel, but then I start feeling as bad as I look. I have had a headache and various body aches for a week now.

I am sick and tired of the rejection of trying to find a job. I am a hard worker and feel I am very well rounded and educated but no one seems to see that so far in my adventure of job hunting. I am so disillusioned that I don't even want to try anymore. I am sick of my mothers attitude because I haven't been able to find a job. I still find it amazing that no matter how old I get my mother can still make me feel like I am 3 years old at times.

Somehow, someway, things find a way of working themselves out. The harder we push, the more difficult the situation becomes it seems. Sometimes you got to sit back, relax, and the good things will come to you eventually. Everything is going to be ok. I'm sure of it?