Friday, December 18, 2009

Up on the roof there arose such a clatter!

No it isn't Santa making an early deliver, its just the maintenance men on the rooftop again working on the roof. This is the second morning in a row they have woke me up by 7:00am. I did not sleep well last night so I was not very happy by this development. Perfect way to start of this very BAD day.

I am still trying to get financial aid to start school next month. I went to the college on Tuesday with my income tax return and W2 for 2008 and filled out a ton of forms and paperwork. So imagine my frustration this morning when I found an email saying they needed me to come to the college and fill out a form that I had filled out on Tuesday. So I spent an hour on the phone with them trying to get that straightened out. I still have to go and take a assessment (entrance) exam before the end of this month and then pick my classes.

My eating has been crazy the past week. I am premenstrual, menopausal, cranky and nothing I eat satisfies my hunger. I am bloated and I am miserable and unhappy with the way I look and feel. I look in the mirror and I see my beautiful face, eyes and hair, but then I see the rolls of my stomach, my huge ass, and the cellulite on my thighs and I am reminded of how far I have let myself go. I don't want to be trapped in my own body any longer. I must get back on track and take control of my life.