Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hunger

So what should I blog about today?  Oh wait!! I know!!! Let talk about hunger and how I have no idea what I want to put into my body!  I am so tired of salad and baked chicken.  I have been doing very well with my Special K Protein Shake for breakfast and lunch.  Then I get home in the evening and open the refrigerator and stand there in front of it saying "What do I want" or "What can I have" that will not undo my day of being good.  The answer is usually "There is nothing in here" or "We have nothing to eat in this house" then I just sigh and bake my chicken breast and vegetables.  I guess the problem is I am bored with food.  I really do not crave sweets, chocolate, salt or fast food.   I just really don't know what I want to eat, or what I can eat that will not undo my whole calorie count for the day.

So I guess its time to search online for some new healthy food recipes. Anyone out there have any suggestions?