Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've had a crappy week

It has been a crappy week.  I had a pound gain at Monday's weigh in.  I am still finding it extremely hard to stay on track with my eating on the weekend.  I am tired and don't want to cook, hubby is tired because he cooks all week and wants to go out, and there are just to many unbusy hours in the day.  At least when I am at work my mind is occupied for 9 hours a day.   Eating out that is another nightmare, I never am really sure what to order to eat and there is so much temptation involved in going and sitting down where you can have almost anything your heart desires. 

I went off the deep end yesterday and ate Sonic and Panda Express and the sad thing is I don't know why exactly but it was definately not hunger.   I don't believe I am not losing weight because of my diet, I believe I am not losing weight because I don't eat often enough.  I can get up in the morning and go all day without eating but then when I get home I am usually starved and that causes a binge effect.  I am so sick of water, and crystal light/drink mixes do not help.  I am not a water person so any water consumption for me is good.   I really need to get focus on my water consumption and get off of diet pepsi.

I also started another journey this week.  I am addicted to prescription sleeping medication and when my pills ran out this past Sunday I decided that I am determined to get off of them.  I don't think any task that you need to accomplish for your health and well being is ever easy and this is no exception.  I am not sleeping and I am so tired that I can barely function, but I will take that over the memory lost I have been experiencing after taking the medication anytime.

It will be a challenge, but hopefully I can get it all together and come out of this week with a loss.