Sunday, February 12, 2012

I didn't

I just realized I never posted my short term goals for the month of February. They mostly are the same as they were for January except for a few minor changes. That is how habits are formed right?

My short term goals to complete by February 29, 2012

1. Walk 45 minutes a day 5 times a week.
2. Drink 64-70 ounces of water a day.
3. Maintain NO SODA
4. No eating after 8:00pm.
5. Lose 10 pounds. (258.0 starting weight)

My long term goals to complete by May 9, 2012

1. Be able to wear the nursing scrubs they sell at Walmart. (Silly but personal)
2. Lose 40 pounds. (268.0 starting weight).
3. Walk 5K "Race for the Cure" on May 5, 2012.

This weekend was terribly hard for me.  I just did not feel well, I am bloated, I am crampy, and I wanted to eat everything in sight... but I didn't.  I also didn't get any exercise, I just laid around in bed and wallowed in my pain and misery.  This is a normal couple of days for me every month.  TOM has never and is still never kind to me.  This part of womanhood I will not miss!

I did manage to get out of bed tonight and make my wonderful hubby a pan of lasagna for our valentines day celebration.  I had a very large salad and a small portion of lasagna with a glass of 2 % milk.  It tasted so wonderful I could have probably ate the rest of the pan.... but I didn't.

So tonight I am celebrating the things I DIDN'T do this weekend.