Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I was not feeling life today

I got up and went to work, pushed my way through the icky feeling, the catch in my throat, the lack of energy and the lack of my ability to deal with stupid people and made it home tonight. I came home and was going straight to bed, but my DH convinced me that I really should walk or I would feel worse later. Of course he was right and I managed to drag my ass around the parking lot 4 times for my 1.11 mile walk.

I came in showered, ate dinner, and got in the bed to watch some television and there sitting at the foot of my bed was my new exercise bike just calling my name. So I watched Days of Our Lives and peddled my little heart out and clocked 4 miles. I was panting, my heart was beating out of my chest and I was covered in sweat! Back to the shower for me!

Now I am sitting here heavily medicated getting ready to go to sleep. Two more days. Two more days. Two more days. I hope I can survived till the weekend without getting sicker!