Thursday, August 6, 2020

Covid-19 Positive - Day Eight

This is what Day 8 Positive Covid-19 looks like for me (No Filters, No Editing). I am very fatigued, have intestinal distress, and have body aches all over. I have lost 16 pounds. Not once have I experienced shortness of breath and for that I am thankful. I have experienced a long list of symptoms some you would not think of when you hear Covid-19 which is categorized as an infectious respiratory virus.  They include fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headache, pressure in ears, sinus pressure, congestion, runny nose, burning sensation in nostrils, loss of smell, burning sensation in eyes, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, lack of appetite, brain fog, feeling like going to pass out, and high blood pressure.

Today's Weigh In: 278.0

Day Eight Symptoms
Feeling like Passing Out
Headache
Loss of Smell
Body Aches
Diarrhea
Fatigue
Lack of Appetite
A Few Small Chicken Pox Like Lesions.  (Arm, Behind Ear, Under Right Breast)
♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment