Sunday, August 2, 2020

Covid-19 Positive - Day Four

Woke up today with a sore throat, most likely from coughing and a burning sensation in my left nostril.  The fever has been unrelenting for the last three days we will see what today brings.  I continue to use Tylenol every six hours to try and stay ahead of it.  Anything I eat or drinks seems to run immediately through my body.

I had to walk the dog today because my husband's symptoms finally caught up with mine, he has been in the bed all day sleeping with body aches, a cough, and a fever.  I felt lightheaded and felt very nauseous each time I went out. My body is still desperately fighting this thing.

Day Four Symptoms
Fever
Mild Cough
SORE THROAT
Feeling like Passing Out
Headache
Pressure in Ears
Sinus Pressure
BURNING SENSATION IN NOSTRILS
Runny Nose
Body Aches
Diarrhea
Fatigue
Lack of Appetite
♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment