Tuesday, August 18, 2020

It's not goodbye, it's I'll see you later.


My husband passed away yesterday in ICU after six nights of hospitalization due to complications of COVID-19. He spent 5 nights in ICU alone while COVID ravished his body. I was called Sunday morning when his STATS began to crash so I could spend his last 24 hours on this earth by his bedside, holding his hand, talking to him, letting him know how much we all loved him and willing him to fight and come back to us. 

This amazing, funny, loving, strong, healthy man who loved life, who walked 5-6 miles each and every day with his little buddy Kody, this man who would give you the shirt of his back if you needed it, this man who did everything to help anyone in need, This man who loved his family and friends, this man who did everything right to protect himself and his family from this horrible disease was wiped out in SEVEN days. 

To all you conspiracy theorist, non-believers, the government is trying to control us, I am young and healthy and I won't get it, it is my right not to wear a mask, it is too inconvenient, it is not a real thing people. . . FUCK YOU!! You are the reason I am a widow and we all are mourning the loss of our LOVED ONE!!

♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment