Monday, March 24, 2008

Deja Vu

This is obviously just not my month. I got home last night from work around 11:15pm and flopped down on the couch with my remote to watch my recording of Days of our Lives. Much to my surprise as I am sure you have guessed by now MY CABLE IS OFF AGAIN! Can we say BEYOND PISSED?!?!?! I just paid you over $200.00 two weeks ago and you have yet again mistakenly disconnected my service?!?!?! So, of course, I pick up the phone and I call the number knowing that they are closed until 7am.

Well I am still beyond pissed so I call tech support they are open 24/7. I feel so sorry for this poor kid that answered my call. I said can you tell me if there is an outage in my area. He checks and comes back and says "No Ma'am your service has been disconnected." To which I reply "Can you tell me why?" He studies my account and say "No ma'am I can not you are not behind in your payments it must have been a computer clitch." Of course he can't turn my cable back on because he is "Just Tech Support".

Well I am about ready to "Just take my money elsewhere!!"

Direct TV is starting to look REALLY good right now!!