Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Binged Tonight

I don't always eat the best food for my body but, tonight it was REAL ugly. A what you may ask could be "that" bad. Let me introduce Del Taco's Macho Nachos!!

Yes I really put that into my body.  The sad thing is I did not enjoy it, well maybe it actually is a good thing so in the future I will avoid it.  Now on to the shocking nutritional facts:

Yes that says 1000 calories.  I was in utter shock when I went searching for the calories of this fiasco of a meal!  I am not dwelling on this because it is not going to do anything but make me want to binge more, but I am going to file this information in the lessons learned folder.

BREAKFAST
Ham and Egg Omelet - 300 calories
2 dry toast - 200 calories

LUNCH
NONE

DINNER
Turkey
Dressing
Green Beans
Cranberry Sauce
2 Sugar Cookies

MIDNIGHT BINGE
Del Taco's Macho Nachos

WATER
100-110 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 1.13-mile walking activity.  (Day 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment