Sunday, December 18, 2011

You got to move it move it!

I have finally added exercise back to my daily routine. The goal now is to keep it up!  Except for some right foot issues again I am feeling well, I am not very winded when walking the two trips around the lot, I think tomorrow I will try for three and see what happens.

My weight is hovering at it normal place between 265-270.  At the current time I have not really been focused or trying because of illness and the holidays.  I’m stressed. But who isn’t?  I realize that I haven’t really allowed myself to really feel anything lately. I’ve just been numb. It’s affecting everything, but mainly my weight loss. I’m just barely maintaining. I plan on getting on track after the New Year and hitting ONEderland hopefully by my birthday in May.  It is nice to have goals.