Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve

Just want to say that I will be glad to put 2011 behind me and I look forward to 2012.   I have great plans for  2012 and I look forward to watching them unfold!   I hope everyone is safe tonight no matter how you are celebrating the last day of the year.  I will be spending it at home with Bruce on the couch having a couple of drinks and watching the fireworks on television.

Today was a so-so day with the eating and a terrible day for exercise.  My right foot is absolutely killing me but I did get out and attempt to walk.  I didn't make it a mile but I did walk!  I feel good about that.

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
None

DINNER
Pepper Steak
Salad
12 oz of Pepsi

WATER
100-120 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 0.89 mile walking activity.  (Day 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment