Friday, August 10, 2012

40 Days and 40 Nights

It has been a very hectic morning so far today. I woke up at 7:00am and got ready for work, Bruce was also running about trying to get ready for a job interview he has this morning. I went to the kitchen and prepared my lunch for the day and found an envelope on the kitchen table addressed to me. It is from Southwest Gas Corporation and it my first official bill in my name. Now I realize I have been paying these bills all along, but it feels different now that my name is actually on them.

I was able to speak with Steve briefly around 8:30am he sounded so sexy and in such great spirits. I have never met anyone like him, he has so many reasons to be down and depressed and discouraged yet he Is the most amazing, strong, supportive, man. I feel like the luckiest woman alive that he loves me. Just 40 more days my love and we will be in each other’s arms.