Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Normal" Life

I will be on a plane to Tampa, Florida in 34 days.

I’m already dreading how fast I know the days will go by when I’m with him. I am not looking forward to having those thoughts of this is my last night with him, my last day with him, my last morning with him, my last meal with him. I almost want to just endure the long wait time until he is able to move here. That way neither of us will have to deal with that depressing, fighting back tears moment at the airport when I have to leave him to come back to my “normal” life.

I remember the last time we were standing in an airport. I didn’t want to let him go, I kissed him goodbye and looked into his sad eyes. I promised not to cry and I didn’t while I was standing there holding on for dear life feeling as if my very heart was being ripped out of me. But once we parted and I got a safe distance away I sat down and cried like a baby for at least 15 minutes. The following days are a blur, I spent a lot of time in my room alone and crying about everything and nothing at all.

I love and miss him so very much and just want him to be here in my arms forever.

“When it rains it reminds me of you.  Although 2,250 miles is so far away I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me, the rain will always come and I will always love you.  The next time you see a storm on the horizon, don’t worry it is just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss.  Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me.