Thursday, August 2, 2012

Past Present and Present Future

Today was Steve’s eye surgery and everything went wonderful, actually it went way better than expected. He was actually able to start seeing out of his eye while they were performing the procedure. This is wonderful NEWS! At this point we do not know how clear his vision will be when his eye is completed healed but we are very hopeful.

Today was also Bruce’s 59th Birthday. I got him a card, a chain to wear our wedding rings around his neck and took him out to dinner at Willy and Jose’s. I am not sure that wearing our wedding rings around his neck is very healthy, but if it brings him comfort then I can’t ask him not to do it.

Willy and Jose’s sucked really bad, that is twice in a row, I probably will not be going back there to give them a chance at that third strike. I feel like I am stuck between my past present and my present future and I am being ripped in two. I do not hate Bruce he is actually a really good friend and I hate to see him hurting. I love Steve with every fiber of my being and want to be in his arms every second of every day.

All of this stress is tearing me up inside.