Saturday, August 4, 2012

I will succeed

I slept late today, if you can call 8:00am late. I woke up and immediately called and checked on Steve he sounded really tired, he was up every hour all night putting eye drops in his eye and had a terrible night with nausea.

We talked, laughed and planned our future. He gave me his credit card information and I purchased my plane ticket for September 19-25. I am so excited that our relationship is moving forward and we get closer and closer each day. I went and did my grocery shopping, cooked dinner, and went and took a swim and sat in the hot tub a while this evening. All and all it was a productive day.

I only cried three times today, and I seem to be keeping my food on my stomach instead of it running right through me which is a major improvement. I bought lots of salad fixings and yogurt today with hopes of getting back on my diet starting Monday. I ate so much crap this past week I am surprised I didn’t gain 10 pounds. I had Burger King at least twice, McDonalds, Panda Express, Roberto’s, Willy and Jose’s and a few others I am sure I have forgotten.

I will succeed at getting my life moving forward and breaking free from the past present and move into the present future.