Thursday, January 5, 2012

This week is kicking me in the ass

Pizza last night turned out to make me deathly ill for about 12 hours, got word that someone very close to me back home in Alabama is in hospice care and not expected to make it through the day, my health insurance premiums went up, and yet the insurance is no longer going to cover my husband's medication that he has to have and to top it all off I binged for dinner. Stress equals FOOD!  I have to break this cycle! So how was your day?

BREAKFAST
1 Scrambled Egg - 100 calories
5 sprays of I can't believe its not butter - 0 calories
1 slice dry toast  - 60 calories

SNACK

LUNCH
Progresso Chicken and Noodle Soup - 250 calories
Apple  - 100 calories 

SNACK

DINNER
2 servings of meatloaf - 600 calories?
1 cup green beans - 50 calories

WATER
60-70 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 1.11-mile walking activity. (Day 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment