Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not Hungry

Just a quick note to say Hi!  My eating was not great today (I didn't eat enough), my water intake was not great today, but I did walk 2.31 miles :)  I have hit that wall where I am never hungry and do not want to eat anything which is not healthy for you either.   I have also made a major milestone where walking has now become a habit and not a chore.  I HAVE to walk at least a mile a day or I feel like I am cheating on myself. Off to watch The Biggest Loser! Have a great night!!

BREAKFAST

SNACK

LUNCH
I picked some chicken out of a can of soup

SNACK

DINNER
100 gram baked chicken breast
Salad  (28 grams of cheese - 110 calories.  2 Tbsp low cal dressing 80 calories)

WATER
60-70 ounces 

EXERCISE
Completed a 1.06-mile walking activity. (Day 16) 
Completed a 1.25-mile walking activity. Total 2.31 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment