Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life is slowly changing

So the scale is not moving a whole lot this week but I refuse to get discouraged.  I am in this to succeed this time.  I've had an extremely stressful week and I am sure it has a lot to do with my current lack of scale movement.

Hubby and I have currently filed a claim with our bank against Midas to try and get our $600.00 back for the unnecessary work they performed on our vehicle.  Now we are just waiting and hoping that with all the documentation from the second garage that the bank will side with us and give us back our money.    As for the car, it is a pile of scrap metal in the parking lot.  It has bent valves and a cracked head and basically needs a new engine that will cost $1,100.00 to $1,500.00 which we just do not have.   So for now we are a one-car family.   I will be so very angry if Midas does not have to repay us the money that they STOLE from us.   $600.00 is almost my rent for a month for God's sake.

Weight Loss Wisdom:  You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way.

BREAKFAST
Hot Tea and  Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chewy Bar

SNACK

LUNCH
6 inch roast beef sub from subway

SNACK 

DINNER
Beef Fajitas and a Margarita

WATER
90-100 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 1.15-mile walking activity. (Day 24)