Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tomorrow is another day

There are times in life where you have to acknowledge you messed up, then just move on.  I have been really bad this week and I have not stayed in my calorie limit.  I have had Kentucky Fried Chicken, Olive Garden, and tonight Boulder Station Buffet complete with cheesecake and ice cream for dessert.   I know I can not realistically cut all these foods from my life completely, but I probably shouldn't indulge in them all in the same week!!

After the orge at the buffet Bruce, Susan and myself went down to Fremont Street to check out the new canopy light show for Chinese New Year and to walk around and play tourist.  It is great exercise and you always see a lot of interesting "characters" here.   Tonight was not as crazy as it is on the weekend but there were a few weirdos out trolling the streets.  I didn't win a million dollars so I guess I will have to report to work in the morning! lol

For now it is way past my bed time and tomorrow is another day!  Good Night All!