Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Very Blustery Day

Today is a very blustery days, which always remind me of Winnie the Pooh.  “Oh what a blustery day! It must be Windsday again!"  Actually it is Saturday and I kept waiting to see Pooh and Piglet blowing by.   Hubby and I went to the store and bought some groceries and then went to the garage to have some tires put on the car.  The wind was almost impossible to walk in but I did manage a little under a mile. I figure that plus the walk to Burger King and back while they were working on the car was probably over a mile.

I am off to watch some DVR recordings and get some rest for the football games tomorrow!  Go Ravens and 49ers!!

BREAKFAST

SNACK

LUNCH 
Whopper and 5 French Fries I stole from Bruce

SNACK

DINNER
Cabbage Soup

WATER
90-100 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 0.88-mile walking activity. (Day 27)

No comments:

Post a Comment