Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yep.... Still Grumpy!

I swear at the rate I am going, I should go to a curtain call for one of Snow White's drawfs.   I don't know if it is all the stress I have been under in the past 2 weeks, my body trying to adjust to no caffeine and my new diet, or a combination of all the above.  I am hopeful that next week will be a whole lot better.

I have been doing a lot of reading at night and I actually feel I am learning and retaining some very important information to help me on my continued journey to get and stay healthy.  I ordered the Biggest Loser Calorie Counter Book today and also Hungry Girl 300 recipes under 300 calories.  I can't wait to add them to my bedstand library!

Tomorrow is the official weigh-in and I am feeling really good about it!  This morning's unofficial weight was 262.2.  I am hoping to be around 261 tomorrow that would be the best thing to happen to me all week!

BREAKFAST
1/2 Choban Greek Yogurt Strawberry - 70 calories

SNACK

LUNCH
Subway 6 inch Turkey Breast Sandwich - 280 calories
Light Mayo -  50 calories

SNACK

DINNER
4-ounce turkey patty - 170 calories
Salad - 0 calories

WATER
90-100 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 1.15-mile walking activity. (Day 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment