Friday, January 20, 2012

Tales of the Scale

I didn't actually plan to have a weight loss this morning of more than a pound so imagine my surprise when this number popped up!  I am down 2.4 pounds in a week, and made it under 260 pounds!

I did okay today, not great, but okay.  I am still having issues with balancing my food intake.  I either eat too much or not enough, and I still have this grazing issue where I want to eat at night while sitting on the computer or watching television.

Tomorrow I have to do one of my least favorite things, I have to go grocery shopping.  I have spent hours walking isles and reading labels and standing in front of glass frozen food doors looking at healthy choices, weight watcher, and lean cuisine.  I just can't justify spending $2.48 for 4 bites of food but I have no problem dropping $7.00 for a Big Mac Combo.  They say eating healthy costs more but does it really?

BREAKFAST
Hot Tea and Fiber One Bar

LUNCH

SNACK

DINNER
One slice of pizza and a garlic breadstick

SNACK

WATER
90-100 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 1.36-mile walking activity. (Day 26)

No comments:

Post a Comment