Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two Mile Milestone

Despite the fact that Auntie Flo decided to move in today I fought through the pain and got out and walked 2.10 miles this afternoon in 43 minutes and 45 seconds.  My food intake was great for the day except for my indulgence of three bites of apple pie!   I am positive there will be a weight loss on the scale this coming week!  And I am feeling pretty wonderful about that!

I am undertaking a life-changing weight loss journey, with the intention of keeping it off for life.  I have placed myself on a road from which I may never depart if I hope to achieve my goals. There is no destination. There is only the road. Sometimes that road will be pleasant and easy to travel; other times, there will be steep hills, potholes, and most certainly, detours.

BREAKFAST

SNACK

LUNCH
6 inches cold cut sub - 370 calories

SNACK

DINNER
Cabbage Soup
3 bites of Apple Pie

WATER
90-100 ounces

EXERCISE
Completed a 2.10-mile walking activity. (Day 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment